STEP 1: Write your Essay
- 300-500 words
- Choose any one of the 2022-23 Common App essay prompts
- Must integrate God and the Bible into the essay
- Save to PDF format and label as follows: Last name, first initial, Essay. ex SmithJEssay.pdf
- You will upload the Essay file on the application form.
STEP 2: Compile your High School Resume
- School Service and Activities
- Church Service and Activities
- Community Service and Activities
- Leadership Experience
- Employment Experience
- Future Goals and Aspirations
- Save to PDF format and label as follows: Last name, first initial, Resume. ex SmithJResume.pdf
- You will upload the audition files and the music score files on the application form.
STEP 3: Request two (2) letters of recommendation
- Two (2) letters from teachers or administrators from your current school (on school letterhead)
- Letters should be delivered by the teachers or administrators to your school Guidance Counselor who will send them to NACS on your behalf.
STEP 4: Gather Information for the Application
- Personal info
- Current GPA
- Highest college entrance exam scores
- PSAT/NMSQT Selection Score (if applicable)
- Colleges you may attend
- Majors/minors you may pursue
- Professions you may pursue
- High School Resume
STEP 5: Complete the Application
APPLICATION LINK WILL REMAIN OPEN THROUGH JANUARY 31, 2023.
You must use the password provided in the nomination e-mail sent on December 6th to gain access to the application form