Online academic competition for 3rd-12th grade NACS students!
Your students can participate in an online-based academic competition against other schools from around the nation and they don’t have to leave your campus.
- Registration and testing is all completed at your school during specific date windows
- Register as many students per grade and subject as you wish
- Awards for 1st – 3rd place nationally in each grade and subject
- What your school needs to participate: Computers with Internet access and a proctor to oversee the testing. See specific requirements at bottom of page.
All tests have a maximum 90 minute time limit
- General Math (Grade 7 only)
- Old Testament Survey
- New Testament Survey
- Pre-Algebra (Grade 8 only)
Grades 9 -12:
- Algebra I (Grade 9 Only)
- Algebra II/Geometry
- Advanced Math
- Music Theory
- New Testament Bible Knowledge (Mark & Acts 2021)
- Old Testament Bible Knowledge (Genesis 2021)
- Home Economics
- Political Science / Economics
- World History / Geography
- US History / Geography
$7 – 3-6 grade, per student, per test
$8 – 7-8 grade, per student, per test
$9 – 9-12 grade, per student, per test
January 19 – February 21, 2021
Click here to register your school for the first time and order tests. (will open January 19)
Click here to login and order additional tests after the first order and school registration. (will open January 19)
February 22 – March 31, 2021
Testing may be completed any day or time during the window. Once a student begins a test, it must be completed within the 90 minute time limit same day.
- High speed Internet connection
- Windows or Macintosh operating system.
- We suggest the following web browsers: Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0+ or Firefox 3.0+ or Google Chrome 4.0+ or Safari 3.0+
- Can be taken on iPad or tablet with up-to-date operating systems
- Minimum Processor Requirements: 1GHz or faster
- Minimum RAM Requirements: 1GB RAM (32-bit) or 2GB RAM (64-bit)
How many students can be entered to take each grade/test? As many as you wish to enter
Can a student be entered to take more than one test? Yes, students can be entered in as many tests that are available to his/her grade level.
What type content is on each test? Click here for a general description of content.
How many questions are on each test? Click here for a breakdown of approximate numbers of questions.
How long do students have to complete a test? 90 minutes
Can students take tests at home? No, all tests must be taken at school under supervision.
Can tests be taken any day/time during the testing window? Yes, as long as there is a proctor present.
Can a test be paused and restarted at another time? No, the test must be completed within 90 minutes of start.
If a student does not take a test, can I get a refund? No, all tests ordered are non-refundable.