CCSC/NACS MEMBER HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS RECEIVE:
- IN- AND OUT-OF-STATE SCHOLARSHIPS. Students who attended a CCSC/NACS high school are eligible to receive an award of $4,000 per academic year for living on campus and $1,500 for living off campus. (up to $16,000 over four years)
- DUAL ENROLLMENT. CCSC/NACS high school students have an opportunity to reduce the time to complete a bachelor’s degree from four years to three by taking dual enrollment courses during high school. These courses are offered at $52.50 per credit hour.
CCSC/NACS MEMBER SCHOOL STAFF, SPOUSES AND STUDENTS’ PARENTS RECEIVE:
- SCHOLARSHIPS. Staff and students’ parents receive a 10% scholarship providing savings toward tuition and fees for online undergraduate, graduate or doctoral degree programs along with non-degree single courses and continuing teacher education courses. A 15% scholarship is available to CCSC/NACS staff/employees employed as paraprofessionals entering an online Bachelor’s program through the College of Education or a Secondary Education Emphasis degree program. Spouses of staff receive a 5% scholarship.
- PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT. Access to GCU’s Canyon Professional Development services and applicable discounts, including expert-led professional development, coaching, mentoring, consultation and strategic planning. All fee-based services are specifically customized to meet the needs and goals of our CCSC/NACS participants.
- JOB BOARD. Access to the GCU Online Job Board to post employment opportunities and search for applicants.
- DISCOUNTS. GCU’s premier Christian academic summer camps are available to CCSC/SBACS high school students at a 10% discount. Additional discounts are available to students and staff for a variety of events and camps held on campus.
Other benefits may be available as needs and programs are determined.
*Qualified students must have graduated from a GCU CCSC & NACS participant school, be enrolled for 12 or more credit hours for each semester, and be under the age of 21 by the start of the first semester at GCU. The scholarship awards $4,000 per academic year to on-campus students who are admissible and $1,500 per academic year to off-campus students. This award is renewable for each semester, as long as the student maintains continuous full-time enrollment, joins a campus worship service weekly and meets the 20-hour community service project each semester (40 hours per academic year), uphold the ethical and moral values by which GCU stands and maintains admissibility with GCU. Recipients of the CCSC/NACS award are ineligible for the Grand Canyon State Scholarship. This scholarship is subject to the Grand Canyon University CAP policy and cannot exceed your charges. Award and award amounts are based on the 2019-20 award year. For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program and other important information, please visit our website at gcu.edu/disclosures. Please note, not all GCU programs are available in all states and in all learning modalities. Program availability is contingent on student enrollment. Grand Canyon University is regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (800-621-7440; http://hlcommission.org/). Important policy information is available in the University Policy Handbook at https://www.gcu.edu/academics/academic-policies.php GCU, while reserving its lawful rights in light of its Christian mission, is committed to maintaining an academic environment that is free from unlawful discrimination. Further detail on GCU’s Non-Discrimination policies can be found at gcu.edu/titleX The information printed in this material is accurate as of April 2019. For the most up-to-date information about admission requirements, tuition, scholarships and more, visit gcu.edu