school Counselor Roundtable
November 7-8, 2022 at
$199 for School Counselors at NACS Member Schools
$249 for all others
Each year, the National Alliance of Christian Schools (NACS) hosts a roundtable that is designed for Christian school Guidance Counselors, upper school leaders, and heads. This two day roundtable is sure to give your School Counselor new ideas on how to guide students into their next phase of life and increase the effectiveness of your college placement program. If your school includes upper school students or is adding upper grades, this roundtable is a must to attend. Participants will leave with several department-changing ideas to dramatically improve your school’s college placement success and student scholarship awards.
- Nuances of Selective College Admissions
- Guiding students to discover their gifts and talents and find God’s will for their next phase of life.
- Partnering with Parents
- The increasing importance of the counselor recommendation
- Technology and the school counselor.
- Roundtable Discussion: Best Practices (come ready to discuss programs in your guidance department that parents rave about or that makes your school unique)